Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Phone Blogging

Although I have now had an iPhone for a year, I have never been much for commenting or blogging on it (I do read a lot on it in google reader). For blogging, I found it hard to deal with the website on the tiny screen. For commenting, I find I can't revise my comments in the comment box, which is annoying.

However, since I am waiting for an airport pickup from a conference, and will be on on another airplane in less than 24 hours after teaching two classes tomorrow morning, and I am very tired, I thought I would give it a try as my brain feels as though it can handle little else.

It turns out blogger has an app! Probably it has had an app for a while, I just never knew. It is much easier than dealing with the website, although I have so far had one issue with not being able to see text while typing.

This is promising though, not only for the return of my own blogging, but also for several teaching/research projects I have planned. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment