Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Planning for Summer

Pending filing my dissertation, I have this summer off.  I have not had a summer off since I was 16.   For the last six summers, I have been teaching or taking intensive language classes (of the meet 3-5 hours a day, five days a week, plus extracurriculars variety).  So, having all of this free time to do whatever I want is rather novel, particularly after feeling that I had no time all year as a result of dissertating and job searching.  Now there are probably plenty of things I should be doing in preparation for my job, and I have some trips planned, and some dance events, and there is the dreadful moving and packing business.  But for now, I'm free!




















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment