Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Long Distance Vanquished (at least temporarily . . . )

My husband got a job in University Town! Given the current economy, particularly in University State, I feel that this is nothing short of miraculous.  It is a job he is interested in, and I think will be exceptionally good at.  Of particular interest to me of course, is the fact that we will not have to do long distance, which we have done before, and which quite frankly sucks (especially internationally).  In fact, this will be the first time that we are living together in the United States.  Yippeeee!!!!!






5 comments:

  1. Really fantastic news! My best to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I really hope this happens to my husband, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all! I hope it works out for you all as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I know a thing or two about the long-distance marriage, and I rejoice in your good fortune!

    ReplyDelete