Monday, July 18, 2011

Thirty Thirty Thirty!!!!

Yes, today is my 30th birthday.  When you know, I should feel old, but instead I feel rather excited because 30 seems more exciting than 28 or 29.  Also, thus far, my life has improved with every year, and I look forward to it continuing to do so for a very long time, inshallah.  I would never want to return to 20, or even 25.  Ever.  So really, the only disadvantage as far as I can see is that I'll have to spend the next ten years being a red age instead of a blue one when I prefer blue to red.  Then again, that's just reason to look forward to my 50's when I'll be back to blue!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! It will only get better with every passing year, that for sure. :-)

    I wish you lots of happiness and many many happy returns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, are we twins? Today is my thirtieth birthday too! *high-fives you*

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthdays to you and Ajnabieh! I can attest that so far, my thirties are a lot more fun than my twenties were.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the birthday wishes--and happy birthday Ajnabieh!

    ReplyDelete