Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Blog Improvements

So, I finally got around to my blog improvements.  They are:

  • A blogroll of some of the blogs I read that are academic and primarily in English (let me know if I'm missing anything good!)
  • Re-reading all of my old posts to see if there was anything I wanted to remove given that I'm planning to become less anonymous (there wasn't much, actually, although this was interesting for other reasons)
  • So, now that I am finished my intensive teaching, prepare to hear lots and lots about 7ubay 7ayaati: Arabic and Scottish Highland Dancing!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me in the blogroll!

    I wonder why my blog comes up as "Migrating to wordpress" on a variety of blogrolls even though it happened a while ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a holdover from subscribing in Google Reader when you first switched (I just imported from there). I just deleted the subscription and re-subscribed and it came up without the "migrating to wordpress"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your coming out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on coming out! And thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete