Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Packing, Unpacking

My whirlwhind research finishing trip back to baladelba7th is over, so I'm back in Dull University Town until the end of May.  Wa7shani ya baladelba7th already!

So, for the fourth time in two months I'm packing and unpacking.  Now, having moved a lot over the last twelve years, I am pretty good at this.  But, it's just so dreadful, and boring, even when listening to my favorite podcast and admiring how cute and annoying my cats are when they sit on everything I'm trying to pack and unpack.  Worst of all, in a month and a half I have to pack it all up again for my summer job.  Then, I'll be packing it all up again in a year if I finish my dissertation as planned.

Of course, it is an excellent way to procrastinate on that transcription problem :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I so know what you mean. I can't even hear the word "packing" anymore without shaking uncontrollably.

    ReplyDelete