Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Khawatir

  • I love the feeling after a hard dance practice.  My whole body feels alive, and has no room for stress, which is most definitely not it's normal state.  If only this would last longer.  
  • There are sad, sad things going on in baladelba7th today.  They are all results of deep-seated problems that the glory of the revolution is no longer able to gloss over.  Nevertheless, it is very depressing.  
  • Transcription stinks.  However, it's even worse when you are transcribing an interview that contains both a mumbling interviewee and a techno concert in the background.  
  • On the other hand, pretending that you are crushing inept bureaucracies beneath your keys the faster you type makes it go faster.  
  • My favorite type of choreography music for my folk dancing is now on itunes! If only I had some income :-( I mean, yes, I do have more than $9.99 in my checking account, but I am one of those people who gets very nervous spending money with no income.   

No comments:

Post a Comment