Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rain, rain go away

It has rained nearly every day for the last week or two here, very bizarre weather for baladelba7th.  Of course, this most recent time I was hanging out my laundry when it started.  Since the laundry was wet, do I take it in? Or just let it get more wet and then dry again? I opted for the latter, as hanging laundry is a pain anyway.  One of the happiest moments of my childhood was when we got a dryer and hung laundry no more. 

The rain is also rather loud, and is scaring the cats.  Have they forgotton what rain is? Or are they just looking for even more excuses to take my attention away from revising my paper?

1 comment:

  1. It totally got my laundry, too. I thought today was safe, after checking the weather report. Fail. I haven't the slightest idea when my laundry will actually be dry.

    ReplyDelete