Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hanshuf

I have a paranoid uncle who uses software to hide his location every time he logs onto the internet.  He tells me I should do this, and it goes in one ear and out the other.  But this in fact has it's uses--I'm now downloading the software he uses to access blocked sites here, at least before the internet is completely shut off.

I went to medinatelba7r today, which is more going out than I've been doing since it all started.  In some ways, everything seems completely normal.  Then, there are women reading about recent events in the newspaper on the metro--I have never seen anyone in the women's car reading the newspaper.  There were plainclothes cops at the train station--who are much scarier than the regular train station cops, who looked a bit apprehensive.

Hanshuf.  Bokra.

No comments:

Post a Comment