Monday, December 20, 2010

ma3a salama ya Wordpress

You tempted me with your pretty dashboard and online reviews, then thwarted me with your confusing interface and lack of control over the appearance of my posts.  Every time I requested change, you told me that was only available using your software on my own website.  But I just want a free blog on which I can write about my fieldwork frustrations and snuggly cats without the font size changing every paragraph.

Google, 7abibi, I'm sorry I left and I hope you can forgive my betrayal.  I think you have, as after fleeing back to your domain, I set up a much prettier site in about two minutes.  Ba7ibak 2awi!

So without further ado friends, I apologize for my fickleness, and please update your links to: http://sheddingkhawatir.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment