Monday, December 20, 2010

Back to Google?

In my previous blogging adventures, I have always used Blogger.  For this blog, I thought a change would be nice, and switched to Wordpress.  How much could it matter after all, I'm just typing words on a screen? Plus, there are all those Blogger to Wordpress posts that kind of remind me of the PC to Mac posts, and I've been a Mac girl all my life.  After spending an inordinate amount of time trying to make all the fonts in my last post the same size (and failing) and making the list single space (successfully, but annoying), I'm tempted to say that there are indeed differences, and I want to go home to Google.  Especially since the chai tea I was making burned while I was doing this, and now I'm boiling baking soda in the pot to remove the burned parts instead of drinking yummy chai.  Wordpress is indeed prettier, but Blogger is easier.  Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I'm all google, all the time. I love the ease of blogger and even if there are certain things that aren't great, I'm so never leaving. Rejoin us...we're lovely people. :) But remind me to change Reader if you move!

    ReplyDelete