Friday, December 10, 2010

Atamanna

I'm getting on the train to medinatelba7r later tonight. Theoreticaly, this will be my last trip there for Phase 3, although as usual that is subject to change.  I'm nervous and excited at the same time to be done with this phase.  On the one hand, I'd like my time to be a little more under my control, and to spend less time scheduling research activities. On the other hand, I'm going to have to spend a lot more time in transcription hell once it's over (although I did request a foot pedal as a holiday gift).

My plan for this morning was to clean my apartment, which suffers from a perpetual dust problem.  However, the lapcat has taken up residence on my lap, and shows no signs of moving.  He's also far too cute to disturb for something I dislike as much as cleaning.   Guess I'll just have to spend some more time on the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment