Monday, December 6, 2010

2uT fiil 2aTr!

Believe it or not, I have two positive posts in a row! Today, all my appointments were met, and I got a number of other things accomplished.  This brings me much closer to done.  Then, on the train home, I sat next to a supercute cat! It was white and fluffy and soft, with huge sweet blue eyes and a very calm personality (it was also deaf, which probably made it calmer, given that baladelba7th tends to be noisy).  I have seen mice on the train before, running around the seats, but never a cat.  Even better, it was with a woman, which meant that I got to read my loghatelba7th book and talk to her and her cat without any sketchiness or requests for my phone number at the end of the journey.  I also gave my participants (and the woman with the cat) homemade 7alawiyat I made, which they quite appreciated.  With great difficulty, I have also refrained from ending every sentence in this post with an exclamation point.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment